Message to 22050hz

This was sent to 22050hz's facebook page. I contacted Dennis directly and he wanted to use his full name and authorized me to post it here.

Here is the message:

"Let us see how much trouble this post can get me in.......maybe end up in jail for supposed breach of NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement), but when the government on both sides is a fraud, it hold no legal bearing, so let them come!!!!!!

Most who read these know my military background, for those that don't, it is rather long and involved, you can reach my military record by reading my post "Open Apology".

In 1996- 1997 I was with the I Corps Long Range Surveillance unit at Ft. Lewis, WA. In Oct-NOV of that year, we were engaged in real world operations in support of JTF-6 (Joint Task Force 6), a cooperative program between the military, police, and US Border Patrol to stop the influx of illegal immigrants and narcotics flow into the United States.........yes, your governments scariest idiots are on the border, and have been for a great deal of time.

While on one of these missions, my team and I were engaged and tracked by what were suspected narcotics traffickers. Least to say, we all considered ourselves goners.

Asa result of bonds that are built through those circumstances, you have a tendency to trust those you are with more than anybody else. Now, that being said, I certainly didn't believe it when I first heard it, but this information comes from individuals i would no less entrust the lives of my children to..........

On our second mission, after the incident of the first, we were in our sites along a canal, looking up at the stars, and talking about the death that almost came the previous mission. One of the men assigned to the team, as a result of the experience, decided he didn't want to go to the grave knowing what he knew and no one else.

He proceeded to explain to us the fact that the government had a school at Nellis AFB that dealt with UFO's, interplanetary invasion, and what forces are to do, and where they are to go, on the planet............to regroup. He said that they were told that under no circumstances were they to reveal the information they were told, and that aliens in fact had been visiting the planet for thousands of years.

Now here comes the crux, the name of the school is acronym C.S.S.P. (Combined Services Support Program) operating under the guise of a type of ALP (Air Load Planners) course, if they wanted to teach cross loading, they would just send you to the ALP course, and not have another, hence, what sent up the red flag for me!

After my injuries, and before separation, i was made the a Brigade Schools NCO for the one brigade of the 25th Infantry Division at Ft. Lewis. Just because I was curious, i looked up the school in the Brigade Schools Manuels.........and to my surprise, the school is listed, but it is classified. This is where I came into the definitive know about the nature of the school.

According to the manual (which coincidentally, no description of course is given), each brigade, according to policy, is supposed to have at least two individuals qualified in the course. They must be in the pay-grades between E-5 and E-7, or O-1 to O-3, but not above. Was later told this was due to the supposed inability of those in older age ranges to grasp the concept of alien life (again, the first movie I ever saw was Star Wars), made sense.

Now, you can make of it what you will, hopefully this adds to a piece of the puzzle fix, and highly suggest that this be investigated. I am taking a risk mentioning it, but after the failure of the newest administration to take action like they were forewarned, I must make my own strides. I worked, and will remain loyal, to the people of this nation, and the human race.........disclosure is not an option, it is a requirement.

Investigate CSSP (coined Can't Say Sh** Pal) by those in the know, wish me luck with Uncle Sammie, I may need it after this.

GOOD LUCK
Dennis J. Wisnosky Jr."

No comments:

Post a Comment