Watch CNN special "In Search of Aliens" all this week, 6AM ET

Miles O'Brien reports on the range of credible people who have experiences with UFOs.
Don't close your mind"

Monday-"Not Just Crazies," includes an interview with Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, among others.

Tuesday-"Roswell Revisited," another look at the Roswell Crash.

Wednesday-"Close Encounters," a look at the alien abduction phenomena.

Thursday-"Call 1-800-Alien... Please," a look at the SETI program.

Friday-"The Mars Worm," a look at our NASA program.

You can see a video preview of the show at CNN-In Search of Aliens.


1 comment:

Claudia said...

Hi Michael,

This is an ad-free blog. I have thought about the idea of adding a link to "bigmoneylist" here but I realized that it might give users a different idea about what my blogging is about. I do not profit from it, I do not make money or advertise anything other than the information I provide, for free. My message is to "share the knowledge" here, the traffic would be of course most welcome, but I don't think it would make sense adding your link here, or adding my link there. I hope you understand.

So please go ahead and remove my url from your list if you wish.

Thanks again.
Claudia
http://22050hz.blogspot.com

Post a Comment