O'Hare UFO video shooter speaks out

Roger Marsh


UFO Examiner

The recent O'Hare Airport Youtube video shooter says he stands behind the authenticity of his capture - and wants to offer more proof.

Username Ohareufowitness responded to my request for an interview since the video posted March 21, 2009, created more controversy than evidence. You can read my original story from March 24 here.

After the first UFO video was posted, he also uploaded a second video from another source which purports to be a video shot on the same day.

And a third video was recently posted which shows an image supposedly shot from inside an aircraft at O'Hare on the same day.

He continues to remain anonymous though.

The following interview was conducted, at his request, through messages sent through youtube. His answers are unedited. We have asked for a copy of the original video to be given to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) for analysis.

OHAREUFOWITNESS: Here's the exclusive interview as promised. Sorry i've only just got round to answering your questions but i've been swamped with messages from all over the world, including t.v, radio, newspapers, mags, websites, etc. I decided to give Roger the exclusive, simply because he was the first to ask, and because I'm sick of big media companies thinking they should get it first, just because they have lots of green coloured pieces of paper!!!, other people are just as important.

EXAMINER: Where were you filming from?
OHAREUFOWITNESS: I was at some distance from the airport, and remember I was filming at 4xdigital zoom, but I was facing Concourse C as far as I can remember.

EXAMINER: Details as far as height and distance away from being directly under it.
OHAREUFOWITNESS: O, I was roughly 100 meters away from the saucer, UFO looked to be be at a height of 750 feet from the ground. The reason I got the incredible angle I got, was because I was stood on a wall with my camera held at arm's length, held high above my head and I was filming at full zoom of 4x.

EXAMINER: How long did you observe it? Is this all the footage you have?
OHAREUFOWITNESS: I just turned around Roger and it was there, I observed it for 2 minutes. I only got 1 miute of film because my cell phone memory was full.

EXAMINER: How many people were with you , around looking at it?
OHAREUFOWITNESS: I was alone but I could see about 7 other people in the distance all with cell phones going bonkers, shouting, so others must have footage and pics. One guy had what looked like a camcorder???

EXAMINER: Do you know of any one else with footage or photos?
OHAREUFOWITNESS: The other people I know with footage and photos, contacted me through youtube after I came forward, I have met these 2 witnesses and posted their evidence, all I can say is that they seemed like credible men. I've had other people contact me, and I have arranged meetings to view their evidence, if it's credible and they check out, and they let me post the footage, I will.

EXAMINER: Which direction were you facing?
OHAREUFOWITNESS: I was facing Concourse C.

EXAMINER: What was weather condition like?
OHAREUFOWITNESS: Weather was overcast, cloudy, but with some breaks in the clouds, where blue sky could be seen, thats why the clip looks like it does.

EXAMINER: How light was it at that time?
OHAREUFOWITNESS: sky could be seen, thats why the clip looks like it does.

EXAMINER: What model phone camera was it that you used?
OHAREUFOWITNESS: The phone was a Samsung SGH-D900 3 Megapixel camera phone.

EXAMINER: Did you zoom in on it?
OHAREUFOWITNESS: Filming all the time at 4x digital zoom.

EXAMINER: Describe the characteristic of the object as far as color, shape, motion, sound, anything.
OHAREUFOWITNESS: UFO looked gigantic, hazy, dark, metallic, silent, cigar/saucer shaped, frozen still. Then it shot off upwards after 2 minutes at what I would estimate to be 30-40,000 mph.

EXAMINER: Did you run into more people since then that claim to have seen it, have photos, or video footage?
OHAREUFOWITNESS: Only people I have run into with o'hare UFO claims are through youtube since I came forward.

EXAMINER: Would you talk to Sam Maranto who investigated this case with NARCAP?
OHAREUFOWITNESS: I refuse to get involved with skeptics/debunkers/researchers/believers. People can think what the hell they like, no way am I throwing myself to the dogs, so they can all attack my credibility, I've had enough of this on youtube since I came forward. It is what it is, think what they want, but trust me, my footage is genuine, and shows a real UFO. Lots of people are now trying to debunk the other 2 pieces of evidence, but they cant get an exact match on the clouds on the extraterrestrial tourists clip, which proves it's real, and I cant wait for the sorry ass excuses regarding captain Smiths 35mm photo.

EXAMINER: Can a better copy be sent to him for evaluation?
OHAREUFOWITNESS: I will consider sending a better copy of my clip, this will be to you Roger, I will let you know soon, probably will actually to have it looked at by experts to shut the debunkers up.

More
OHAREUFOWITNESS: One woman contacted me who says she saw a green reptilian man with glowing red eyes on that day, she says he evaporated before her very eyes at the airport.

One man says he saw a beautiful blue woman dressed in a black cat suit, complete with weapons belt and a laser gun in one of the airport toilets on that day, he said she was holding a long silver tube with 3 red lights on it, she pushed one and vanished, he claims he sufferd physical effects after this.

A man says he is a doctor and that he was boarding an aircraft, and he witnessed a dark saucer pop in and out of the clouds for a few brief seconds on that day.

Anyway roger, I have no way of proving these claims, I have told them to come forward.

Have to go, take care Roger, I will be in touch soon with the original clip for analysis.

Cheers.

END OF INTERVIEW

On March 27, 2009, Ohareufowitness posted a second video from another source. Here is both the video and what his unedited description.

"Since I posted my video clip, I have been contacted through You Tube by many, many people. One guy sent me his telephone number and over a detailed conversation he told me that he had also witnessed and filmed a UFO at the airport on the same day, and on Wednesday 25th I met up with him, he seemed like a credible and honest man, and I have no reason to doubt his claims.

"He told me that he has never come forward because he does not want to be the subject of ridicule, and he does not want to be involved with the media, UFO researchers and UFO fanatics, and who can blame him?, just look at the reaction I have received in less than a week. He told me that on November 7th 2006 he was at Chicago O'hare International Airport when he saw a huge Flying Saucer, he said he grabbed his cell phone and started filming the UFO, he witnessed the Flying Saucer hovering for 1 minute over the airport after which time he said it just simply vanished before his very eyes. He said that after 45 seconds his cell phone suddenly cut off and went dead, which he cant explain as it was fully charged. He said that the UFO was a huge, silent, dark, hazy, saucer-shaped, metallic craft. He thinks that several different UFO'S were witnessed that day as his sighting was at 4.28 p:m, and he believes that the true, full story has still yet to be told.

"He has decided to share his stunning evidence with the world, and here it is, he wishes to remain anonymous, and wants to simply get on with his life without any hassle. The sound from his clip has been removed to protect his identity as he can be clearly heard speaking. Believe what you want, but I believe his footage is genuine and shows an Unidentified Flying Object of unknown origin. Photo copyright 2009 ohareufowitness

On March 30, 2009, Ohareufowitness posted the following story and video - claiming a third source. I could not get the link in the story below to work.

After over 2 years, is the truth regarding the Chicago O'hare UFO incident finally coming to light??? I met up with a Pilot on Saturday 28th and he had this to say.

"On November 7th 2006 we had just left Chicago O'hare Airport, roughly 10 minutes into the flight at 3:45 p.m we were cruising smoothly at 37,000 feet when suddenly our attention was drawn to a dark, solid, wingless, cigar/disc shaped UFO which suddenly appeared in our view through the cockpit window. The UFO was dangerously close and roughly 100 feet in diameter. We immediately contacted Air Traffic Control, but was told that no unknown object was being picked up on radar. Myself the captain, my co-pilot and a flight attendant all observed the UFO for 1 minute before it shot off at incredible speed, the quick thinking flight attendant reached for his 35 mm camera and took several photographs of the UFO. We decided we would keep our story to ourselves, but are now ready to disclose it to the public".

I look forward to hearing the debunkers explanations for this one. To see the incredible photos goto
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ohareufo...

I had an expert look at the photos and he concluded that they were genuine, and that the UFO is at some distance from the aircraft.

Photos used with kind permission, photo copyright 2009 Captain Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment