Man touches UFO that made crop circle?

Over at Earthfiles, Linda Moulton reports that investigators Paul Jones and Andrew Pyrka were checking out a bird-shaped crop circle in June. When an angry farmer kicked them out of his fields, they started to drive away. But then they saw this shiny, orb-like thing floating in a nearby field. Could it have been the author of the crop circle they'd just been investigating? Jones wanted to find out, so he started filming it.




Moulton writes:

Andrew Pyrka was very confused. He was looking all around him, but could not see anything in the sky in any direction! So, Paul began trying to guide Andrew by phone closer and closer to the silver craft above him. At one point, Paul yells in the phone, "Andrew, you're so close, put your arm up and see if you can feel anything."

Andrew Pyrka lifted his left arm straight up toward the sky. "Instantly, when I put my arm up, there was a huge jolt of electrical current that went down my raised arm. I don't think I touched anything solid," he told me, "but I definitely interacted with some kind of strong field the UFO must have been giving off. But why couldn't I see it where I was, while Paul could not only see it, he videotaped it for another fifteen minutes?"








No comments:

Post a Comment