Cellphone video of UFO sighting in Aguada, Puerto Rico

"On June 11, 2008, at approximately 2:52am, I was alone in the living room when I suddenly got a feeling that I should go outside onto the balcony and there it was again. My camcorder was not in the immediate area, but luckily I had my cellphone with me."



Maria originally contacted UFODigest in June 2007. At that Maria sketched what she saw in and around her home. Please note that Maria claims to have had personal contact with the extraterrestrials.

She says:

"It appeared to be a saucer shape object similar to the one I've seen previously, with lights around it. It was hovering motionless. Listen carefully at the background noise. You can hear the crickets chirping mixed with the sound that the craft is making.

The sound is similar to the other UFOs I've seen before. It was over the wooded mountains near the other house I moved to. The reason why I send it to you now was because it was recorded on my cellphone.

We didn't know how to transfer the recording into my computer or burn it on a DVD disk. A friend transferred the information on a disk and then into my computer. I recorded the object for approximately 15 seconds before I feared to be alone on the balcony and in the dark."

Source: http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1208/aguada-ufo2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment